Sunday, September 4, 2022

Treason is the reason for the seizin’ shirt

bestteestore.net : Keyword Treason is the reason for the seizin’ shirt

Treason is the reason for the seizin’ shirt Only wear panties and bra whenever I go to someplace where I go regularly, like my office , malls etc or when i go to someone I know like my family or friends . I am quite a travelling girl so I go with my cars to nearby landmark which are under 24 hrs of drive , if they are not then I go by train to places I want to visit . While I am at these places , I stay for at theI will do this least a week so during that time I neither wear a bra or pantie as mostly I go alone , but when I go with someone , I pack my panties and bra because I don’t want them to see my private parts . While I am alone at these kind of places where I never wear a pantie or bra even when I am wearing a miniskirt or a netted top. I would sit normally , legs spread giving the person in front of me a easy view to my pussy though I would feel better if the person does not continuously stare at my pussy . In miniskirt , skirt or frock, when my phone falls down or my carrybag falls down I pick it up just by bending , automatically giving the people behind me a view to my pussy and ass which doesn’t matter to me very much. So in short words , yes I do


Treason is the reason for the seizin’ shirt, hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt


[[mockup_1_|_Guys Tee]]
[[mockup_2_|_Classic Ladies]]
[[mockup_3_|_Hoodie]]
[[mockup_4]]
[[mockup_5]]

This design is one of our favorites as we really wanted to achieve a head-turning piece. Treason is the reason for the seizin’ shirt To do so, we mixed our street fleece campaign imagery with a holographic inspired look; something we’ve never seen before. This piece was designed for the dancer to appear to be floating on top of the holographic square, giving it an even more abstract look. If you take a close look, you’ll notice the shine of the translucent foil that make for a futuristic and holographic illusion. The tiny line art of the screen print also give a multi-dimensional look. For color, we stuck to the simple yellow and black from our Street Fleece branding. Calling all DIY’ers or mass decorators! Let us know if you have tried something like this. Do you use foil or screen print more? What kind of design would you like to try on our Street Fleece? Give this design a shot and let us know how it turns out!


You Can See More Product: https://bestteestore.net/product-category/trending/


No comments:

Post a Comment